Thursday, April 8, 2010

The calendar--I am still a paper gal

I recognize the advances that electronics have made. Considering that I went to secretarial school and actually worked as a secretary for seven years, I am a lousy typist. My life was under a cloud until word processing came into my life.

I believe that coordination of people's activities effect efficiency. However, I have yet to come to using an electronic calendar. The only thing that is stopping me is that I staple the source document to the page of the event, and I carry my calendar with me to my meetings. I don't type into my calendar, so I don't have the opportunity to make mistakes in the input. Most importantly, I have the source document at the event. There are many nuggets of information that are in letters of invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment