Sunday, September 25, 2011

Coke Zero Point Special


Coke Rewards point collectors:. on Coke Zero® and POWERADE®

7 days only, 9/20 – 9/26. Dbl. pts. on all Coke Zero® and POWERADE® “black caps.”


Please remember that UT Knoxville football tickets have have free Coke Zero coupons on the back.

Thinking about all the can collectors who come in after the games and glean the tailgait areas, I have thought that in the same spirit, one could wait until after the game and collect ticket stubs discarded throughout the stadium, get the free Cokes, enter the points which can be turned in for more Coke, as I'll explain later.

A bottle of Coke gets you 3 points, a 12 pack gets you 10 points, a 20 pack gets your 20 points.

Where to find codes:

  • Under caps
  • Inside tear-off on 12-pks.
  • On multi-pack wraps

There are a lot of Coke branded stuff, food coupons and magazines that you can redeem points for, but the only thing that I redeem the points for are coupons for free 12 packs of cokes, which cost 240 points.

I get ribbed a lot for collecting and redeeming these points, but I have gotten a lot of free Coke in the past few years. A lot of my friends give me their points because they don't want to go through the process. I'm all about process, slow and steady. Remember, the Grand Canyon wasn't built in a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment