Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cheapsters: Katie Couric Is No Tipster (+ Great Coupons)

When I opened my Yahoo account this morning, there was Katie Couric, headlining an article about making cash from spring cleaning.  http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/katies-take-abc-news/spring-cleaning-cash-135005298.html.  I smelled a come-on, and I was right. No applicable info here.

The first feature was to sell your phone through Gazelle.  My Droid X, which I purchased through Verizon in May, 2011, was not on the list. The closest was a Droid X2, which went for around $50. Considering that I was not eligible for an upgrade until this month, this offer from Gazelle was worthless to me.  

The balance of "tips" consisted of how to sell your designer clothes (yeah, I have a ton of those) and sell collectibles on e-bay (this is new news?)

My take-away:  If it sounds too easy and unlikely to be profitable, it is.

Here are some new coupons (dang, I wish I had had the Lean Cuisine last week for the Kroger sale):


$1.00 off when you buy any TWO ORE-IDA® SWEET POTATO FRIES$1.00 off when you buy any TWO ORE-IDA® SWEET POTATO FRIES



$5.00 off two boxes of Cafe Escapes K-Cup packs$5.00 off two boxes of Cafe Escapes K-Cup packs



Buy any 4 Lean Cuisine® Varieties, Save $1.00.
Expires 6/20/2012.

Buy any 4 Lean Cuisine® Varieties, Save $1.00. Expires 6/20/2012.


COUPON NETWORK


Beverages

New Coupons!
$2.00 off when you buy any TWO Tazo® tea K-Cup® packs

$2.00 off when you buy any TWO Starbucks® Blonde K-Cup® packs

$2.00 off when you buy any TWO Starbucks® coffee K-Cup® packs


Frozen Foods

New Coupons!
$1.00 off when you buy any TWO ORE-IDA® SWEET POTATO FRIES



COUPONS.COM


Beverages

New Coupons!
$5.00 off two boxes of Cafe Escapes K-Cup packs


Foods

New Coupons!
$1.50 off TWO (2) Farmhouse Originals dressings


Household

New Coupons!
$2.00 off Armstrong Concentrated Floor Cleaner



SavingStar Grocery eCoupons

New Coupons!
Buy 1 issue of Southern Living Magazine, Save $1.00. Expires 6/22/2012.

Buy (1) McCain® Sweet Potato Fries, Save $1.00. Expires 6/20/2012.

Buy any 4 Lean Cuisine® Varieties, Save $1.00. Expires 6/20/2012.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment