Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm not so paper anymore

On April 8 I wrote that I still maintained a paper calendar.

I am changed woman, principally because I have a new job. With this job came the technology to more easily support electronic calendar keeping, and a staff that embraces it. Among the people with whom I work, there is a sense of obligation to keep seeking more efficient ways to do tasks in less time and with easier access to electronic record keeping.

Additionally in my new job more of the correspondence comes to me electronically than in my previous position, so the transfer of incoming information to information saved on the calendar is easy.

To reference one of my mantras, time is money, using technology as we are is making us a better team.

My advice: push yourself into using an electronic calendar. It'll give you more time for other activities . . . like blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment